High performance individuals are clear on their professional objectives, focused on achievement for their employer and understand the specific steps required to deliver results.
Yet, for many, when it comes to their personal financial situation they generally have too little time to consider the steps needed to make the right decisions and don’t know who to turn to for advice and long-term certainty.
By acting as your personal CFO, Finovia builds a full picture of your financial situation, in resolves your financial complexities and delivers financial, legal and taxation strategies to optimise your financial outcomes.
Our clients include business executives, legal and medical professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs and we have found they have many common areas of financial complexity.
Strategic Financial Advice
- Where should I stream my surplus cash flow? Is mortgage the best?
- Can I maintain my current lifestyle and still meet private schooling costs, holidays, etc?
- What lifestyle can I afford in retirement – and will I ever run out of money?
- Will my negative gearing benefits be lost to future CGT impact of holding assets in my name?
- Should I declare myself non-resident for CGT purposes?
- Am I being too aggressive in my approach to tax minimisation?
- Do I need to be geared to achieve my goals?
- Am I over or under geared?
- How can I transition my debt from non-deductible to deductible?
- Should the majority of my assets be in my name or my partner’s name?
- Has recent legislation made my current legal structure sub-optimal or ineffective?
- Do I have the optimum asset allocation for the current economic climate?
- Is my portfolio truly diversified, ie have investment correlations been optimised?
- How much downside protection do I have in my portfolio?
- Now that contribution caps have fallen, where should I stream my money?
- Should I set up a self managed super fund? Is it worth keeping my current SMSF?
- Am I paying commissions for my insurance?
- If I get hit by a bus can my family maintain their lifestyle?
- Is my current insurance cover sufficient or insufficient? Can I now afford to self-insure?
- When will I be financially independent? How can I be financially independent sooner?
- What retirement lifestyle do I want to plan for?
- How long should we plan our money to last for? Can I afford to live to 100?
- What is the right structure for a charitable giving programme?
- How can I get a tax deduction now but choose how/when my donations are given?
- What giving programme can I set up so my children can be involved?
- What options are available when a family member is too old to maintain their home?
- What funding options are available for each alternative?
- Should we keep the family home?
- How can I protect my assets from ex-partners or creditors of my beneficiaries?
- Have I specifically nominated how super is distributed – or will the fund trustees decide?
- Who will control my assets and income if I become incapacitated?